HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Small batch of unprocessed chocolate chip cookies. These are AHmazing. 😉
- 3/4 cup organic whole wheat flour, less 2 TB (make sure it is ground fairly fine)
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1/8 tsp. sea salt
- 1/4 cup organic salted butter, melted
- 5 tb. turbino raw sugar
- 1 tsp. raw organic agave
- 1 organic egg yolk
- 1 1/2 tsp. organic whole milk (or half/half)
- 1/2 tsp. pure organic vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup organic dark chocolate or baking chocolate (please see links for unprocessed examples), chopped
Preheat over 350 degrees (f). Beat together melted butter, sugar, and agave until smooth. Mix in egg yolk, milk, and vanilla extract until blended. Mix in sea salt and baking soda until blended. Add 1/2 cup whole wheat flower and mix in until blended. Add small amounts of remaining whole wheat flour and mix. Mix in 1/4 chopped dark chocolate. With a small spoon, scoop and roll dough in the palms of your hands, then drop on a cookie sheet. Continue till all your dough is gone. Bake for 14-16 minutes. Should yield 8-10 cookies.